Trigger v1.1 Plugin for After Effects Win Mac Free Download
Trigger v1.1 Plugin for After Effects Win Mac Free Download Overview
Quickly setup and retime animations by triggering animations inside a precomp using layer markers. Easily create Trigger comps, add markers, and trigger animations from inside a precomp . Turn your linear workflow into an automated event based workflow, allowing you to non-destructively retime complex animations, easily test out multiple versions of an animation, and sequence together multiple animation events easily from your global composition Trigger is a workflow automation tool for layer marker based animation.
Features of Trigger v1.1 Plugin for After Effects Win Mac Free Download
- Call up specific animations inside a composition using layer markers.
- Create multiple animation events with one click and auto generate event triggers onto global comp layers.
- Turn your linear workflow into an automated event based workflow
- Nondestructively retime complex animations
- Easily test out multiple versions of an animation
- Sequence together multiple animation events easily from the comfort of your global composition.
- Select a comp nested inside another composition (precomp layer)
- Press ‘Retime’, and a null object called Trigger will be placed inside your selected composition.
- Go inside your precomp, select the Trigger null, and select ‘Add Trigger’ to add a layer marker at the point in time.
- Make sure to align the layer marker to the beginning of when you want an animation play forward.
Note: You can add Triggers and automate the placement of Triggers in a number of simple and advanced ways; visit the ‘Adding Triggers – Simple and Advanced Uses’ section below.
- Now that you have a marker on the Trigger null, back out of this composition to where your Trigger precomp layer resides, select it in the timeline, and add a layer marker that matches the name of the layer marker inside your pre**composition.
Note: you can enable ‘Generate Triggers on Comp Layers’ to automatically generate matching markers onto your precomp layer when added from inside a Trigger comp.
- Now that you have matching markers on the inside and outside of your precomp, your animation will now trigger whenever the current time indicator reaches the layer marker on your precomp layer.
Keep in mind that Trigger will continue to play animations inside your precomp until it reaches the next layer marker.
- If there is not a next layer marker it will play until end of the composition. It is best practice to encapsulate each animation with two layer markers that are named differently.
- If you want to have multiple animation events in a single precomp, just add multiple layer markers that encapsulate each animation.