Scribe v1.0.3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download
Scribe v1.0.3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download Overview
Scribe carries 6 mono-line animation ready fonts that are a perfect pick when you need to animate hand written text. Select a desired font, enter font size, fill in the text and hit the button – you’ll get a shape layer that contains all the letters.
Quickly adjust the writing evolution by going to Effects tab and changing the “End” value. Even more, tweak the Stroke size to get the font look that suits you best. As these fonts are presented as shape paths, you can easily add other generators, like “Repeater”, “Gradient Fill”, “Offset Paths” and such.
Features of Scribe v1.0.3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download
- Script library contains 6 fonts with ~500 animated glyphs in total,
- Built with Shape Layers, meaning you can add additional generators to style the look of the font,
- You can reorder the letters (or any part of the letter) to change animation order or fully customize it and make it your own design,
- Animation capabilities are preserved even if you adjust the shape of characters.
- Bacana by Mariel Gornati (MaGo Fonts)
- Barcelona Script by Mario Arturo
- Diamor Script by Rhega Juliandy (Deadlock Studio)
- Everlasting by Rhega Juliandy (Deadlock Studio)
- I Love Glitter by Misti Hammers (Misti’s Fonts)
- Learning Curve by Jess Latham (Blue Vinyl Fonts)
Static font versions are not included with the script. In order to use these fonts outside After Effects you have to download them from font authors site.