NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download (WIN-OSX)
NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download Latest Version r2r for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Crack mac for 32/64.
NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download Latest Version r2r for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Keygen Serial key for macOS.
NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Overview
Muze is a multi-reverb VST/AU plugin that combines a 3D audio mixer with a high quality binaural near & far field model. The mixer component enables tight control over the early spatial impression of the acoustic field while psychoacoustic models add essential directional cues to help localize sound; our reverb designs integrate with the binaural cues, giving appropriate contrast for the early spatial impression to sit in.
Supports up to 8 input channels with an additional ninth summation channel that doubles as a delay unit. Channels are associated with point sound-sources in an interactive graphical display and have separate processing paths that come together in a shared reverb component. Create whisper effects, wide impressions, impossible spaces. Up-mix mono sources into stereo/binaural. Virtualize 5.1+ to headphones by placing virtual speakers on the sound-stage. Switch to the 3D panning mode for speaker setups.
Features of NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 free download.
- 8 reverb algorithms (Velvet, Lime, Twister, Indigo, Solarium, Osmose, Hedera, Zyphire): Model characteristics of specular/diffuse, discrete/echo, modulated, shimmered, swelling, detuned, dispersed, and bloom reflections.
- 8 channel virtualization: Position channels with automatable azimuth, elevation, and distance controls.
- Anthropometric controls: Scale interaural time delay and align yaw/pitch head orientations.
- Spin knob: Automate head-rotation, unleashing new possibilities for unique modulation effects.
- Spatial-reverb design: Integrates direct-early-late reflections with the HRTF model, producing an immersive reverberant field.
- Space designer: Automate the space size, sound depth, high-frequency dampening, and reverb times.
- Delay unit: Integrate an extra feedback delay-line with the reverb for creating dub-type effects.
- Rendering modes: Supports both 3D binaural and 2D panning processing.
- Sampling rates: HRTFs internally resampled to DAW’s native rates.
- Spherical 3D Panner: Visualize, position, and orient the listener and sound-sources in real-time.
- Free updates!
- 150+ presets to get you started.
NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3
- Setup File Name: NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64) / macOS
System Requirements For NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3
Before you start NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Before you start NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 free download, make sure your mac meets minimum system requirements.
NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download
Click on below button to start NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for NuSpace Audio Muze v1.2.3. This would be compatible with macOS.