Native Instruments FM v1.3.2 FREE DOWNLOAD (WINDOWS-MAC)
Native Instruments FM v1.3.2 Overview
FM v1.3.2 Full Crack packs the intricacies of FM synthesis into a sleek user interface with innovative advanced features.
The FM8 is based on FM synthesis, which made its mass market debut in 1983 with the Yamaha DX7. Boasting aftertouch, velocity sensitivity, a new type of synthesis that was very different from analogue subtractive synthesizers, a new protocol called “MIDI,” and a shockingly low list price, the DX7 was an instant hit and went on to become the best-selling synthesizer of its time. It spawned several offspring, including the famous TX81Z (still one of the best synths for MIDI guitar) and the TX802, probably the finest hardware implementation of FM synthesis that Yamaha ever produced.
New Features of Native Instruments FM v1.3.2
• The “Easy page” is more prominently featured and simplifies quick sound tweaks.
• An Expert Page provides access to all Operator details for advanced programming tasks.
• The overall functionality of the various Edit Pages has been improved for a better sound design experience.
• The new, unified NI Sound Browser has beren added, streamlining the functionality of all NI synthesis products.
Large Amount of Factory Sounds
• The FM8 sports all FM7 factory Sounds, as well as the FM7 Sounds Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 from the NI Sound Line.
• About 200 additional new Sounds come with the FM8, featuring the new capabilities of the software.
• 12 new rack effects in addition to the FM7 effects.
• All sounds already attributed and ready for KORE.
The FM8 features a uniquely flexible, programmable Arpeggiator with a step sequencer-like matrix of up to 32 steps. You get:
• Different modes for pattern generation
• Keyboard split features (arpeggios triggered by parts of the keyboard only)
• Preset Arpeggio templates
One of the key new features in FM8 is Sound Morphing. It enables you to seamlessly morph between 4 arbitrarily chosen timbres. There is an X-Y-control with each corner corresponding to one complex timbre. The 4 timbres are easily assigned using drag and drop from the Sound Browser. A graphic handle in the square is used for setting the interpolation (interpolated from the corner’s parameter values).
• When running the FM8 as a plug-in in a host that supports automation, the handle’s movement can be automated.
• Only timbre parameters can be morphed. This is essentially the FMMatrix and the Operator settings. Envelopes and modulation settings are not morphed
• Effects are not morphed, but the Effects amount parameter is morphed.
High Resolution mode
The High resolution mode improves the general sound quality by reducing aliasing (in FM modulation, the X-Operator wave shaping, the overdrive effect or the tube amp effect) and achieves a cleaner and more analogue sound. This feature is a global parameter and can’t be saved with the sound.
The FM8 brings a number of new Effects including a rack concept for constructing effects chains and a preset system for the complete Effects rack. The old FM7 effect is of course still available as the Chorus/Delay effects unit. Choose from:
System Requirements For Native Instruments FM v1.3.2
|Windows Version||Windows Xp | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 [64-bit]|
|Mac OS X Version||Mac OS X 10.7 | 10.8 | 10.9 | 10.10 | 10.11 | macOS Sierra|
|FILE SIZE||Mac OS: 123 MB | Windows: 79 MB|