MultiScatter 188.8.131.52 for 3ds Max 2014 2017 Free Download
MultiScatter 184.108.40.206 for 3ds Max 2014 2017 Free Download Overview
MultiScatter is a plug-in for 3ds max which works with V-Ray, Mental Ray, Corona and Octane rendering systems. It is possible to create complicated scenes with a huge amount of objects easy and quickly with the aid of this plug-in.
Features of MultiScatter 220.127.116.11 for 3ds Max 2014 2017 Free Download
Usually scenes in 3ds max with a great amount of even identical objects take a lot of space on HDD, consumes a lot of time for loading, and it is very hard to work with. MultiScatter is created to solve these problems. The scene containing 500 000 identical objects created with 3ds max 2008 occupies 1400Mb of HDD space. Now, if it is created with MultiScatter and still containing the same 500 000 objects the scene can take just 250Kb.
The most exciting feature of MultiScatter is a quick generation of an array of objects right before rendering. Those very 500 000 objects are created in only 2 seconds before rendering. Another outstanding MultiScatter ability is uploading and downloading from VRayProxy memory if needed (as and when necessary). This allows the application of polygon models without missing productivity and capacity of RAM.
Animated objects support and animated VRayProxy support allows creating huge amounts of animated objects. Now with MultiScatter it is possible to create the whole forest of wind-shaken woods.
The support of 64-bit systems and multi core processing allows MultiScatter to create and render, for example, forest or even a city in a blink of an eye.
- Placement can be done both on one and multiple surfaces at the same time. Multiple objects of different types can be scattered simultaneously.
- MultiPainter includes most current types of randomizations available for MultiScatter objects.
- Once created MultiPainter objects can be modified in several ways, including changing their location, scale, rotation, as well as creating copies.
- Animated objects are also supported. In addition it is possible to convert MultiScatter objects into MultiPainter with few restrictions.
- MultiPainter objects are fully compatible with V-Ray and Mental Ray.