LennarDigital Sylenth1 v3.032 FREE DOWNLOAD (TRAIL RESET VERSION)
LennarDigital Sylenth1 v3.032 Overview
Sylenth1 v3.032 FULL CRACK is a virtual analog VSTi synthesizer that takes the definitions of quality and performance to a higher level. Until now only very few software synthesizers have been able to stand up to the sound quality standards of hardware synths. Sylenth1 is one that does.
Sylenth1 is not just another synth. It was built from a producer’s point of view. It was built to produce superior quality sound and music. It was built to perform. A lot of research has been invested in order to achieve unheard warmth and clarity. The graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
Features of LennarDigital Sylenth1 v3.032
- 4 Ultrahigh-quality bandlimited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note.
- 2 State of the art analog-sounding 4-stage stereo filters per note. Selectable lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation. A filter drive knob controls the analog emulation of overdrive in each filter stage.
- 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to a total of 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in realtime.
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note.
- 2 Low Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms.
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
- Easy to use built-in master effects section consisting of an arpeggiator and 7 professional-quality sound effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb and compression.
- Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, 10 different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity and hold settings. Outputs Step Velocity as a modulation source.
- 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate and feedback for flanging effects.
- Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimate, bitcrush) in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback and frequency spread adjustment.
- Delay module with low- and high-pass filters, unique echo smearing function, pingpong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time and adjustable stereo width.
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size and stereo width.
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth and analog feel of your sounds.
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
- Easy to use user-interface.
- Onboard preset browser.
- Fully controllable by MIDI. Knobs can be simply assigned to MIDI CCs or RPN/NRPNs using the MIDI learn function.
- Sync button for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo.
- 2 Modes of portamento sliding, which will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic mode.
- 2500+ presets.
System Requirements For LennarDigital Sylenth1 v3.032
|Windows Version||Windows Xp | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 [64-bit]|
|Mac OS X Version||Mac OS X 10.7 | 10.8 | 10.9 | 10.10 | 10.11 | macOS Sierra|