Explode Shape Layers 3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download
Explode Shape Layers 3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download Overview
Take control of your shape layers! Explode & merge for greater precision.
Features of Explode Shape Layers 3 Plugin for After Effects Free Download
Do you deal with a lot of shape layers, or shape layers from Adobe Illustrator? Explode will take a shape layer and split each shape out into its own individual layer, for finer control & easier access. Alternatively, you can Merge multiple shape layers together into a new layer
Tired of having to right-click your .ai layer to make it into a shape layer? Use Convert!
If any of your Illustrator layers have non-100% opacity or go outside of the frame, you’ve probably noticed that converting brings in an empty artboard artifact that gets in the way. No more! Remove it with Remove Artboard.
Now, your new shape layers probably have a tonne of strokes and fills that need adjusting– that’s what Select Fills and Select Strokes are for. One-click buttons to select all fills or all strokes in your comp, or hold shift to find any fills or strokes with the same colour as the selected.
- Convert, convert a vector layer to a shape layer
- Remove Artboards, for use after converting a vector layer to a shape layer
- Select Fills & Select Strokes, for selecting all fills or strokes in the selected layers.
- New toolbar layout
- Responsive design! Resize the panel to fit your layout
- Show or hide any buttons you want
- Switch between graphic & text buttons
- Help text in options panel
Fixes & Updates
- Exploding rotated layers now works properly
- Exploding a layer with split dimensions now works properly
- Cleaned up progress bars
- Revised the way Merge & Explode work, with respect to ‘Use All’ — see above!
- Updated headless modifier controls to implement new explode & merge features
- Added progress bars, so you can watch the magic happen!
- Merge now works with animated properties
- Major bug with Merge resulting in empty layers fixed!
- Many bug fixes and under-the-hood code tweaks