AE Pixel Sorter v 1.02 for After Effects Free Download
AE Pixel Sorter v 1.02 for After Effects Free Download Overview
AE Pixel Sorter lets you create and experiment with pixel sorting in After Effects with ease.
AE Pixel Sorter is the first tool that makes pixel sorting available for motion designers and video editors. Experimenting with pixel sorting algorithms just became so much easier! You can choose and animate all the classic pixel sorting modes, play with the threshold and get near-live feedback of what you’re doing. Pixel sorting effects adds a fresh take on ditigal glitch art and goes well with any glitches and datamoshing!
I’m very happy to release this plugin, hoping it will help generating awesome images with an innovative look.
This first version is released to make pixel sorting in After Effects available as quickly as possible. There is a lot of ideas out there and a lot of things to come in further free updates!
Features of AE Pixel Sorter v 1.02 for After Effects Free Download
- Sort from another layer,
- Animate growth
- Output greyscale maps to use with other effects.
- Simple : arranges pixels from darkest to brightest
- Random: randomly reposition pixels, resulting in a cool colored grain
- Highlights: sorts the bright pixels of the image
- Shadows: sorts the dark pixels of the image
- Sort all pixels Adjustable threshold
- Animate the growth of the resulting streaks
- Keyframable paramaters
- Output modes
- Matte: what pixels have changed so you can animate transitions or reveal between layers
- Map: Black to white gradient of the sorted streaks. To use in conjunction with other effects like Displacement Map